Last Updated on 03.03.2023
Looking for Lost Ark codes? The ambitious new MMO from Smilegate and Amazon Game Studios is no stranger to offering free bonuses from time to time. Now that it’s out of early access and into full launch, we expect this trend of codes and promotions to continue.
This publication compiles all the current Lost Ark codes for April 2023, along with information on how to use them and where you can find new ones. Here’s everything you need to know about Lost Ark redemption codes and how to use them in the game.
If you really like free codes, then check out new Dragon Raja codes, active Black Desert Online codes, latest Mobile Legends: Bang Bang codes, working PK XD codes and updated Hero Wars codes at pocket-codes.com. At your leisure, read the Lost Ark beginner’s guide. It will help you.
All valid Lost Ark codes
New codes for April 2023:
- N9TT-9G0A-B7FQ-RANC → Redeem this code for a chance to get 850 Coins
- QK6A-JI6S-7ETR-0A6C → Redeem this code for a chance to get five random Shards
- SXFP-CHYK-ONI6-S89U → Redeem this code for a chance to get rare weapons
- XNSS-HSJW-3NGU-8XTJ → Redeem this code for a chance to get random Skins
- NHLE-L6MI-4GE4-ETEV → Redeem this code for a chance to get random in-game rewards
How can I use Lost Ark codes?
Follow these simple steps to use the Lost Ark codes for April 2023:
- First, run Lost Ark through whatever platform you use.
- Then copy one of the Lost Ark codes listed below and paste it into the redemption field.
- Finally, press Enter to apply the code and get in-game rewards.
The Lost Ark codes for April 2023 can only be used for a very short time and expire on the specified date, so it’s best to hurry up and use them as soon as possible.
Where else can I get the codes for Lost Ark?
We don’t know yet how the codes are planned to be distributed. We will update this guide as new information becomes available, but a reliable option would be to follow the game’s official Twitter page and Twitch Drop streams.