Last Updated on 02.06.2023
MultiVersus fighting brings unusual mechanics and famous characters from various games, movies, comics, and cartoons to the gameplay. Below are a few tips for beginners on how to play and defeat your opponents.
Learn the techniques of your chosen fighters
- Learn all your fighter’s moves.
- Remember which way to attack. Certain strikes come after you’ve filled up your stamina.
- Try to jump constantly and not to get hit by your opponent.
- Watch the amount of energy. Note that heavier characters spend it faster.
Learn the buttons and controls
- Learn all the key combinations, so you can react quickly to moves or attacks.
- The more often you strike with your leg or arm, the weaker the subsequent strikes.
- Pause between punches and hit once, but hard.
- Combine ground and air strikes.
Decide on a character class
All heroes in the game are divided into classes. Let’s list their main advantages and disadvantages:
- Tank. Fights at close range, it would be difficult to win.
- Bruiser. Tank with a higher damage rating. More defenseless and easier to beat in battle.
- Assassin. High damage and a lot of movement in the inventory. Little health, better to learn assassin techniques and skills beforehand.
- Support. Helping an ally in battle, imposing positive statuses on a friend and negative statuses on an enemy.
Level up your hero
You can level up your hero by playing many battles.
Each received bonus is unique and divided into three types:
Choose a hero and style of play, and pump a certain skill. After level 9, you can learn the skills and abilities of other heroes.
Play with friends in co-op
MultiVersus can be played with friends in co-op.
- 1 on 1.
- 2 on 2
A maximum of 4 players can play in co-op.
The best way to play two people is to choose characters from different classes to support each other.
In general, the game is easy to learn and if you stick to the tips, you will easily beat your opponent. Don’t forget to watch MultiVersus codes for June 2023 on our website to get different rewards.