Last Updated on 02.12.2023
Let’s be honest – who doesn’t like free loot in games, right? So use these PUBG Mobile codes for December 2023 to get all the gifts you can before they expire!
If you’ve been playing for a while, chances are you’re familiar with one of the most popular battle royale games. And since you’re here, I’m sure you also play this game. Like many other mobile games, this game features a system that allows players to apply some promo codes to get extra loot, such as cosmetics and other premium items that they would otherwise have to pay for.
Getting PUBG Mobile codes can sometimes be a daunting task because, unlike many other free mobile games, only a certain number of players can use the codes before they expire. That’s why we decided to create a list of PUBG Mobile redemption codes that lists the new items for December 2023, those that have expired, and some tips on how to find them yourself. After all, who doesn’t like getting free stuff?
While PUBG Mobile redemption codes may be time-limited, and we don’t know how many people will be able to activate them before they expire, we hope that with this guide you can get all the available codes for December 2023 before they expire.
This guide provides last month’s PUBG Mobile redemption codes, a list of rewards and how to use them. If you want to stay up to date, save this guide to your bookmarks and check back here regularly, as we’ll update it when we find new codes.
Without further ado, let’s get to the codes.
Valid PUBG Mobile codes
Expired PUBG Mobile codes
- PUBGM GROZA
- BUNNY GACHA
Where to enter PUBG Mobile codes
To activate a promo code, follow these steps:
- Open the official website of the game – pubgmobile.com.
- Next to Character ID, enter the ID of your account: to find out, click on the account avatar, next to the nickname.
- Next to Redemption code, write one of the previously suggested codes.
- Next to Verification Code, enter the characters shown in the picture to the right.
- Click Redeem and wait for the code activation to complete and for the in-game rewards to arrive in your in-game email.
Be sure to check the case of the characters you enter. In case of any errors, the site will display an error, and you will have to enter the promo code again.
How do I know my PUBG Mobile ID?
You can find out your PUBG Mobile ID on your profile page. To do this, open the main menu of the game. Next, click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the screen. You’ll get to the section where you’ll find all your profile data, including various statistics. But pay attention to the number above your name and avatar. This is your ID. Click on the icon of two sheets of paper to copy it to the clipboard. You can now send it to your friends or use it to activate gifts.
Where else can I find PUBG Mobile promo codes
PUBG Mobile codes are promotional freebies released by the developer that give you in-game items. Here are the different ways to get them:
- Discord: PUBG Mobile Discord has regular drawings for UC or elite passes, so it’s worth joining if you want to get free codes.
- Streaming: many PUBG Mobile codes are released during streamers. For a list of streamers to follow, see just below.
- Reddit: while Reddit may not run shenanigans in the same sense as Discord, it’s a great place to find out what’s going on in the game and any opportunities for rewards or free item codes.
Keep the page bookmarked, so you don’t miss the chance to enter new promo codes for PUBG Mobile, the list of which is updated every month. Also see, tips for newcomers to PUBG Mobile, new RAID Shadow Legends codes, fresh AFK Arena codes, current Genshin Impact promo codes and Cookie Run: Kingdom codes.